Title: wgmi Community Manager (Service Cohort)
Date Created: August 26, 2022
Date Posted: August 26, 2022
This proposal is to onboard @Jan S#6379, as a part-time (~5-10 Hours/Week) volunteer wgmi Community Manager for Service Cohort, working and operating under the Community Guild for WGMI.
WGMI is ramping up Service side activities and we need a contributor to be hands-on with Service Cohort members who will be onboarded to specific projects with wgmi partners.
Jan has an extensive background as a recruiter and trainer. He’s had experiences in the ‘Startup Grind’ where he trained and recruited directors in 80+ countries and managed to grow the companies. Later he transitioned into Web3 startups and helped set up and grow them to get funding.
Bringing on strong operators to the Community Guild is the key to success for WGMI’s long term and will enhance the Contributor experience significantly.
- Assisting Alex, Addie, and Oz with educating, onboarding, and implementation of Service Cohorts to partner projects.
- Initiate and plan to create an onboarding playbook/material for Service cohorts.
- Hold onboarding presentations (Do’s & Don’ts, project culture etc.)
- Support the wgmi Community Guild
- There will be a 48-hour voting grace period
- Voting will be optimistic: if there are no negative gov votes by the deadline, this proposal will PASS
- Contributors can weigh in, however, execution of the vote will be mandated by the DAO Council